VIRGIN PEEK ROD
PEEK - Polyether ether ketone
PEEK is a high temperature material with excellent mechanical properties and chemical resistance. With a continuous service temperature of 250 deg C it is suitable for applications requiring a material to maintain it's physical properties at elevated temperatures.
These features, added to its excellent sterilisability by means of steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide and gamma radiation, make this grade very popular in medical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
- High mechanical properties
- Temperature resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High impact strength
- Electrical industries
- Coil bobbins, insulating bushings, housings...
- Process equipment
- Milking machines, pumps, valves, filtration plates, heat exchangers...
- Food processing / Medical industries
- Components subjected to repeated cleaning and sterilisation