Experience the premium quality of Warlond Plastics Clear Acrylic Rods - the perfect choice for a myriad of applications. Whether it's fabrication, home décor, display units, or model-making, our high-grade acrylic rods ensure that your projects have a superior finish. Manufactured with 100% Virgin PMMA, these rods display outstanding resistance to long-term sunlight exposure and weathering. Our acrylic boasts excellent optical properties, surpassing the impact resistance of glass for increased durability. Plus, with low water absorption, impressive electrical resistivity, and fair tensile strength, it's the perfect material for various creative and industrial needs. Enjoy the benefits of our superior acrylic products and take advantage of FREE shipping across Australia. Choose Warlond Plastics for clear, robust, and versatile acrylic rods to elevate your projects to the next level.
- Point of Purchase/ Sale
- Display Cabinets
- Fish Tanks / Aquariums
- Sound Barriers
- Wedding Decorations
- Cake Toppers
- Easy to Machine, Fabricate & Thermoform
- Excellent UV / Weather Resistance
- Resistance to Chemicals / Acids / Alkalis
- Long Lifespan
- Impact Resistance
- Excellent Sound Insulation Properties
- Outstanding Light Transmission
- Surface Quality - Premium quality - consistent and smooth.
- Chemical Resistance - Good resistance to dilute acids and alkalies. Limited resistance to organic solvents.
- Thermoforming- Easy to thermoform or drape mould over a wide range of conditions.
- Handling - Easy to handle and work with for cutting, drilling, glueing and routing.
- Service Temperatures - Max service temperature approx 80°c.
Based in Hoppers Crossing / Melbourne, we are able to ship your acrylic rod anywhere in Australia.
Other common trade names: Perspex, Acrycast, Plexiglass & Lucite.