CLEAR ACRYLIC ROD
FREE TRACKED SHIPPING
PMMA - Poly(methyl methacrylate)
Rod Diameter available in: 3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 50mm.
Lengths available in: 245mm, 495mm, 1000mm
Acrylics have outstanding resistance to long-term exposure to sunlight and weathering. Our Acrylic has excellent optical properties and is more resistant to impact than glass. In addition, acrylic has low water absorption, good electrical resistivity, and fair tensile strength.
With a large variety of applications ranging from building & construction, signage, point of sale to any glass replacement application.
- Point of Purchase/ Sale
- Display Cabinets
- Fish Tanks / Aquariums
- Sound Barriers
- Wedding Decorations
- Cake Toppers
- Easy to Machine, Fabricate & Thermoform
- Excellent UV / Weather Resistance
- Resistance to Chemicals / Acids / Alkalis
- Long Lifespan
- Impact Resistance
- Excellent Sound Insulation Properties
- Outstanding Light Transmission
- Surface Quality - Premium quality - consistent and smooth.
- Chemical Resistance - Good resistance to dilute acids and alkalies. Limited resistance to organic solvents.
- Thermoforming- Easy to thermoform or drape mould over a wide range of conditions.
- Handling - Easy to handle and work with for cutting, drilling, glueing and routing.
- Service Temperatures - Max service temperature approx 80°c.
Based in Hoppers Crossing / Melbourne, we are able to ship your acrylic rod anywhere in Australia.
Other common trade names: Perspex, Acrycast, Plexiglass & Lucite.